So So miserable  

Posted by Starting Over

I still haven't smoked yet, So it's been 1 entire week. If you knew how badly I wanted one.

It's just been a miserable day. I have a 100 degree fever and the dogs have conveniently forgotten how to go outside today (The spoiled pooches do that when it's raining) Ugh.

On top of that my EX-husband wanted to do visit him at the penal farm (which I've told him for months that I am not going to do) and he uses his children to call me to ask me. He does this because he is a user, one of the many reasons her is my EX-husband. But blissfully it is the only time I am happy to be sick to have a valid excuse) I talk to his mother, and she's like oh, you are just getting up? (It was 9am when she called) and I really just wanted to tweak out and go no -- I've been up since 4am, because the damn nyquil didn't do anything for me. And so what of it? Why would I need to get up before 9am? on a Sunday?

I suppose everyone wants to save my soul lately (Mother-in-law is an AME minister) and I am a lapsed catholic (more commonly known as an atheist) so as you might imagine, I'm a little resistant to having anyone save my soul. Although, according to my EX-husband (I'm still paying for this divorce -- that EX is very important to me) he is saved. He's been baptized - He has a certificate he sent me to frame.
So now he basically let's me be as mean as I possibly can to him and then he will ask me to pray with him.

for the final cherry on today's cake, it's that time of the month. Luckily I have an excuse to work from home tomorrow as there is apparently no water in the office -- and it's not supposed to be fixed before noon.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day (It has to be, right?)

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 30, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments